Return and Refund Policy
Returns & Refunds
All items sold by US Eagle Parts come with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, we are happy to take back the product(s) and issue you a full refund of your purchase (less shipping charges). You must arrange the return within 60 days of your order to be eligible for a refund.
- Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used or installed products, or products damaged by the customer, will not be eligible for refund.
- If an installed item appears to be defective and is covered by our limited warranty, it may be eligible for a replacement of the original.
- Request your Return Authorization Number by contacting us with a detailed reason for the return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval you will receive the RA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you should mail the product you would like to return. (See further instructions below)
- To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages.
- Upon the receipt of your package, your product(s) will be examined and a full refund (less shipping charges) will be issued to your original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
Shipping charges are not refunded. On exchange of defective products, US Eagle Parts will pay for shipping on the outbound replacement product.
All parts sold at US Eagle Parts are covered by a 2-Year/24,000 Mile warranty against material defects.
All warranties begin on the date of purchase and apply only to the original purchaser. If an item fails during intended use before its warranty expiration, it can be exchanged for a new replacement of the original item. Warranties cover only the cost of the item and do not cover any damage, labor, return shipping costs, or any other inconveniences incurred. An item that has been installed is not eligible to be returned for a refund but may be eligible for a replacement of the original item.
For a new replacement item to be covered under warranty, the failed item it is replacing must be returned to US Eagle Parts within 60 days of receiving return instructions.
All returns require authorization. Before shipping anything to us, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number and return instructions. Returns sent to us without authorization and/or an RA number may not be honored.
Important! Do not send returns to our PO Box address. We will provide you with a proper street address with your return instructions.
Late or Missing Refunds
Please understand that we issue refunds as soon as your refund request is approved - that means that the money leaves our account immediately. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put back on the card. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Canceled Orders & Restocking Fees
Cancelled orders that have already shipped will incur a 15% restocking fee, and you will need to mail the unopened package back to us. Before mailing the package back to us, you'll need to contact us to receive a Return Authorization number.
If you still have questions regarding our Shipping or Return policies, please contact us.